Ireland is an amazing country full of history, wonder and natural beauty.There's not shortage of things to see and experience. And there is no shortage of ways to explore Ireland.
When you work with DoubleJ Destinations to plan your Ireland trip you'll be working with an Ireland Travel Specialist. That means you can be confident your Ireland trip will include all that the emerald island has to offer.
Your Ireland trip will be completely customized for you. That could mean a self drive tour along the Wild Atlantic Way. A group tour where the transportation and attractions are guided and taken care of for you. Or maybe you just want a few days in Dublin or Belfast.
And of course, you'll be prepared for the unexpected that the Ireland weather can throw at you. (Yes, it rains a lot, but there is also plenty of sunshine to enjoy)
Ireland Travel Tips
- Driving is one of the best ways to see Ireland
- Euro is the local currency. Northern Ireland uses the British Pound
- A visa is not required when visiting from the US for less than 90 days
- The weather changes quickly, pack for all seasons
- Tipping is appreciated but not expected
- With its many castles it is a great family travel destination